I've found that ya just can't say anything and make everybody happy. But then we're all different. I accept that we are all different and have different experiences, desires, fears, etc. So ya know what? I try to write things to start discussions and sometimes they turn less than polite, but then I keep in mind: This is a forum. Not everyone comes here for the reasons that I do. I found that I was duplicating between here and my blog site, so I decided to just write to you guys. I know I get a lot of readers and if only one or two is ticked off at me at any one time - thats better than any politician ever did. And again, I do my very best to offer advice based on my opinions and experience, when people write in seeking advice, but if I am generating a new thread I intentionally write things that make people write back - good or bad or just another opinion. Its a human thing to attibute your own motivations to others, its called projection. Angry people project anger, or assume that everyone else feels the same way. There are those that I simply ignore - theres an "ignore this person button", try it if you don't want to read my stuff, otherwise, go start your own thread.
Jim smile