-Most people have two or three different set-ups. I have a three bags (3-season, summer and winter). I also have a similar deal with shelters, pads, stoves, pots and clothing etc which I can alter for the seasons, expected weather, duration, location and of course the # of people coming along.

-For anything other than a summer bag, then I would go with a high quality down bag. Campmor's +20 and REI's Sub-Kilo are great buys for the price. If you can afford to stretch the dollar then look at bags my Montbell, Western Moutaineering, Feather Friends and Nuntak-- these are regarded as some of the best brands on the market today.

-The BA Insulated has an R-vaule rating of 4.1. Which in my opinion would be good down to around +20 degrees. Anything below that, then I would be looking at a CCF pad to use in-conjuction wih the BA pad. FWIW, there really isn't one single "year-round" pad.

As for a good buy, that question is purely subjective. For me, I wouldn't buy it as inflateable pads don't suit my style of backpacking for 3-season use, but for you, it may be your best buy. I prefer CCF pads like the ridgerest or z-lite for my general three-season needs.

-I own both the Double Rainbow and the Moment, I rarely use the latter and the former only comes along when both my wife and lab want to come or we decide to car-camp. Personally, I like them and the quality is of the highest. There are lots of reviews and threads of Henry's products, IMOH, if I wanted a three-season tent, then I wouldn't hesistate to purchase a TarpTent over the more expensive MSR, BA offerings.