Glenn
Good points...
You may need to close those end vents (well one...) if there is strong wind or in wind driven rain.
In those conditions you would still have plenty of air flow from the mesh between the floor and the fly. At the ends that distance is about 8" (not easy to see on the TT pics unless you know what it looks like in reality)
I will shoot a video tour of the Moment in a week or two.
If it is just raining , even with some wind, as mentioned you still have 8" from the end. Note that the end struts are bent outwards therefore already giving rain protection.
This picture (excuse the sloppy set-up) may give a better idea. I took that to show the spare room at the end using a standard 66" Neo Air .

So far I only used the Moment in my backyard. Basically if it looks like rain I set up a tent...
With me and my two cats inside it has done very well.
My observation on "condensation and double wall tents" were based also on comments I hear in the morning from other campers . All too often the reason for drips inside and a very humid environment is that most (here...) use 4 season tents all sealed up most of the time. So often I do wake up much drier than some (or most...)
Mind you along with 4 season tents often folk use 10-20f rated bags all sealed up in 30-40f temps . That does not help.

Franco