Thanks everyone... let me answer a few questions first...
I'm decently experienced on weekend backpacking trips but this will be first long distance 25 miles+ trip.

I know there is no such thing as perfect, and i agree i am doing something to get condensation in the spitfire...and thats using it...its just too cramped and the fly imho doesn't fly right. Ineveitably it will touch the inner tent at some point, and there just isn't enough space for the way i sleep...i often found myself against the side...obviously drawingin in the mositure.

Also i'm ok with somewhat freestanding...the spitfire is terribly annoying with its pole design...i'd be ok staking out a fly or adding some guy lines, but it would be nice to pop the tent up quickly....

and i prefer not to break the bank...but to me the right gear has no cost as it will be keeping me safe, dry and subsequently alive....

based on this thread and some other reaserach i've been doing...i'm thinking a smaller 2 person job will solve alot of my problems of sleeping weird and crowding myself with gear which results in condensation....

so with that said...i'm leaning toward the seedhouse sl2...the fly creek seems way to fragile to me...the REI quareter dome T2, and the MSR lines seem to overprices when i compare to comeptition...

thanks again for all the help....i'm not a beginner certainly not a pro(i have a north face pack lol) but i know what i'm doing....have lots of no gear survival experience...now i want some comfort!!!

would it be absurd to start a thread to assist in my prep all toghether? i have a few questions about stoves etc...maybe i'd put my gearlist up and let the wolves tear it apart? I'm leaving in sept so i can budget accordingly....