Originally Posted By BarryP
She used to be a moderator here with great sewing info. She seems to have dropped off after the major software change a year ago.

-Barry

For the same reason I have dropped out almost 2 years ago or so. And very rarely come on this site any more or any other forum I used to be a part of. It is the same, same. Same questions, same material discussed, sometimes the same post will be up for months. Penny and I (amongst others well) have discussed this at length in our homes. And quite frankly even though I am getting to go backpacking more then ever in the past two years Its just that forums (any of them for that matter) "don't" fuel me any more. Its like a class you take it, you learn and then you move on to the next class. I just feel that I don't really have much to contribute any more and or just plain don't feel like writing on some ones post. Any way just my two cents.

You might try her on her web site. allthough it has been untouched since 2006. I know she is a very busy woman on lots of boards/activities and stuff here in town, plus she is somehwat private person as well.