Hmmm...

I live in Henderson, Nevada, southern suburb of "Sin City". There are a LOT of bad boys in this town. For that problem I want friends - armed friends.

I have two trusted neighbors who are ex-military but with no firearms of their own. I'd arm them with a shotgun and a .22 semi auto. As well as water treatment gear, of which I have a lot.

I'd keep my big artillery and handguns. We'd form a neighborhood watch if things got to the National Guard/martial law stage. If we were required to vacate our property I'd want them in my "convoy" for mutual aid. Going north out of the 'Vegas valley is the best option, but NOT on I-15, which would be jammed.

Lots of things to consider, but thinking seriously about them beforehand results in a far better experience in an emergency.

BTW, I forgot about this thread agter I posted. It's amazing how many of you responded because you have already considered that your hobby can actually be a lifesaver as well.