The reason I want to make a bag is one to prove that I can and two I want to make my wife one. Because we cannot afford to buy one because we just got married. No I do not think I can improve upon it my first try but I have some ideas that I think would be better. I know there is trial and error. I also know it takes some time to figure out everything there is to know. I want people to have a product like FF but at a lower cost. I think they are one of the best out there. I see where you are coming from Jim with people thinking that they can just go at something once and have it down but that is not how it goes. That is why I want to know what people want in a bag so I can help them out. I think finding out what people want in a product is much more important than just making something and you think they need it. Most businesses are built upon from what other people have done and have improved it. I know there is a good chance I won’t make it and people will not know my product but I will try and hope that I can help people on their expeditions with providing them with a quality bag that will keep them safe and warm.