Re Boot in Shoulder Syndrom (BISS)

I was talking to my wife about these posts we got a good laugh. But when I do take her, I take really good food, extra warm clothes (maybe even my TNF baltoro jacket), her zero degree sleeping bag even if its gonna be +40 out, a real tent and real rain gear. I am right next to her at all times, she sleeps on my Stevensons down air mattress and I let her use my ancient down booties. I may put her in front of a fire in her 0 degree bag with a hot cuppa sitting in a crazy creek chair in the evening.
If she gets cold, I do this:
unzip my sleeping bag and slip some of it under her to hold it in plce, then unzip her bag (zippers facing together)and mine. Then I pull her next to me and pull the top part of her sleeping bag over me, we each may have one leg in each bag at this time, and then pull the top of my bag over her. Two people in doubled mummy bags is warm in any conditions, and it makes her happy to actually be able to cuddle till shes warm. Teh when I do get up, she stays in her bag, perhaps with mine over her, while I get some tea brewing for her.

I'm lucky to have such a sweet, if totally clueless wife, to take care of. No BISS here.
Jim