One man’s junk is another man’s treasure.

I would’ve arranged a buy for your First Need Filter. That’s the best backpacking filter out there (if you’re looking for fast pump and Scout proof)! It’s also the only filter that ring’s out the viruses (w/o iodine), easy to tell when the filter is cracked (no other filter has that ability—though they claim it), and the only filter that actually ‘clears’ brown water. Since I hike in the dirty-water arena, I like that ability. All the other ceramic and charcoal filters I’ve tested couldn’t do this. The First Need is a one piece setup so you don’t have to mess with several pieces and associated connections/disconnections throughout the day. It has a very nice prefilter on it that has saved my cartridge--- but the competitors were put out of business on our backpacking trips.

Also, ‘down socks’; are they like your down booties? If they have no hard/stiff soles, I LOVE these types. Those are what I wear with my sandals on frozen days. And then they feel like a warm bedroom slipper.

And I would take your matches. That’s the easiest way to light my alcy stove--- and they’re lighter than bics. Actually, I use paper matches.

“13) a $150 fur lined goretex hat” Hmmm. I don’t know if you can sell that one.

-Barry