Most of the posting that I do is from a work computer and I have no way to post any pics,(I am not sure that I could do it any way) unfortunately. Most of the improvement that I have gotten from these stoves have come from things like discovering what is the best height for the pot to sit over the stove. Also, a great help is to have the properly sized wind screen, both the closeness of it to that pot and the height of it. I have also experimented with a heat vent that sits on my wind screen and lets more air pass between the pot and the stove. It is just basically a lot of different variations of the "stove, the "windscreen", and the pot stand that have made the difference in it's efficiency and burn times. I cooked macaroni and cheese on it last night and I started it about the same time that dinner was started and trust me I was eating before any one else...You just have to get your self a few variations of these things and play around with them. I always test all my gear at the house before I actually go into the back country so as to avoid any accidents or maybe a piece of gear that does not work like it was anticipated to work...sabre... awesome awesome