Welcome aboard isen. You have a very nice thought out list.
Some of my initial thoughts:
Whatever you don’t use after a few trips, don’t take them again. This just simplifies life overall.

Some lightening ideas:
-“Rain jacket 20.0” in warm weather seems overkill. Consider an 8oz umbrella or 1oz 88¢ poncho instead.
-“sleep pad 22.4” can be swapped out for lighter and just as comfortable. I like the ¾ Prolite 4 (16oz) or NeoAir (9oz). Like the other poster noted, a CCF can be lighter if you can sleep fine on them.
-“down pillow ~8”. Some ideas to try: sleep on back w/o pillow but use a small stuffed sack to support the neck. Or use stuff sack as pillow.
-“Small folding shovel 4.24” – use the 2oz orange plastic shovel
-“Mora fixed blade knife 3.6” just use your S4
-“32oz. gatorade water bottle 1.81” Maybe I missed it but you’ll need a few containers. I like taking at least 3 containers in case one gets punctured.
-“cooking gear 32.3” If you do ‘freezer bag cooking style’ the following can be whittled off your list and thus save weight:
1. Large cups; use small cups to drink your hot cocoa
2. Fire tinder; alcohol and matches make great fire tinder
3. Magnesium striker; just use the matches
4. hanging chain and hook and hanger wire: just replace with a simple coat hanger pot stand like phat uses
5. make sure your ‘cook pot’ is light. 6oz pots for 2 are not hard to find.
6. long handle metal spoon (unless you have a deep Ziploc bag to eat out of, and this keeps fingers clean).
7. large coffee can. Don’t worry about a backup stove system. A single alcy stove should easily cook for 2 and everything should fit in your cook pot.
-“Rain pants 5.6”, not needed in warm weather.
-“emergency altoids tin kit 4.25” Most of the items in this can be eliminated since they’re covered elsewhere on your list or just not needed.

Most backpackers have 15lbs for the big 3. You have it down to 10.8lbs. So you have a good start.

Go out and backpack! Have fun.
-Barry