I don't have a churchkey. laugh I did find a Swiss Army Knife at the park yesterday, so I can use the can opener on there, though.

I've already made a couple of the Firelight Stoves with a kitchen knife and pair of scissors. I've also built a windscreen out of three cans (notched the ends so they fit together). All of these came from free cans, picked up on the way home from school.

I'm also going to try and find a can of the proper size so that I can make J. Falk's Wood Burning Stove. I saw a hacksaw and some files in my landlord's shed... I'm sure I can borrow them for a minute. There is a fireplace in our apartment, so I will be able to test this out before taking a trip. However, if I don't find a can, I'll just use the Firelight stove.

I was wondering about the XL Heineken can... I thought that maybe a pineapple can (they come wider) would work. I'll keep my eye out for the milk cans, though. Don't drink coffee fast enough to make purchasing a can worth the cost.

I think that we only need a tarp/shelter of some sort, and possibly a sleeping pad.