I can't come up with any threads where this has been discussed here, after doing a search. I was online last night, searching for a new, nonstick frying pan. I came up with a mini fry pan with the egg on the handle and other accessories. It was all I could come up with, but I found some comments where folks said the handle got hot and it was so small, you couldn't turn over the egg. Some had quality problems. Anyway, forget that. I need an aluminum, nonstick pan. I think I have read that titanium doesn't transfer the heat very well, and I will be making pancakes with the frying pan. I just returned my MSR nonstick frying pan at REI today and all they had in stock was another one and some heavy ones you could use at home or car camping. What choices do we have, besides the few other brands, sizes? All I need is a 6" or so, nonstick, frying pan, maybe with low sides like a griddle, just for pancakes. I know the bp pans only weigh 5.4 ozs. and the titanium one weighs 4.9. Big deal. Anything out there, flying under the radar? I don't need it right away, maybe later for snowcamping. Do I need to buy a set, to get what I need? I already have a titanium Olicamp pot for heating water.