http://www.doulton.ca/silver.html

Call what you want. Read the above material and do some research BEFORE you call anything. Unfortunatly I cannot produce findings for my experiment. It was not done on an official basis however anytime you want to join me for a drink of infected water treated with silver I'll drink the first glass.

[color:"red"]"It was NASA that first designed an ionization system for their Apollo flights. The Johnson Space Center developed an electrolytic silver ion generator only slightly larger than a cigarette pack and weighing only 9 ounces. This small ionizer required minimal power and no astronaut monitoring. Mounted at various locations in the potable water supply and wastewater systems, the ionizer would dispense silver ions to eliminate bacteria and viruses. In 1962, silver was approved for use in drinking water by the U.S. Public Health Service.

Today, copper is recognized as one of the best algaecide killers known to man. Oxides and sulfates of copper are used for pesticides, algaecides and fungicides. Pool stores worldwide sell copper based algaecide to kill black algae - the toughest of all to kill.

Silver has been known as an effective bacteria and virus killer for centuries. Silver sulphate is the standard antibacterial treatment for burns and any type or an open wound, and is used to protect the eyes of newborns. Activated carbon filters, for drinking water purification, are impregnated with silver to prevent bacterial build-up. Silver is used as the drinking water purification for half the world's airlines and in over 1,000 passenger ships. Soft drink, beer, liquor, wine and other beverages are rendered safe and more palatable by the addition of silver in over 60 countries."[/color]

taken from : www.biophysica.com/water.html

also read www.edc-cu.org/pdf/Silver%20Paper.pdf

I don't put myself at unnecessary risk in the wild. I've traveled many miles and have stayed in the wilderness far beyond the trails that most people walk on. I teach outdoor survival skills and I know what I'm talking about.

Let's have that drink