Wow!

I have no familiarity with hemp as a food, so your anticipated diet looks to me like a recipe for disaster. I also have a hard time with the idea of eating rice raw. Mankind cooks a lot of foods so that they can be digested, not just to make them taste good or better.

That said: Most grocery stores will have instant forms of rice, potatoes, bulgur, couscous, etc. And, quick-cooking oats, ramen, and some other foods can be eaten after soaking, so, do not absolutely require cooking. Check both the produce and spice aisles for sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, and sometimes, dehydrated mixed soup vegetables or green peppers. See if you can find dehdrated bean mixes/soups, liike from Fantastic Foods. All of these things are light and will keep for a long time in your pack. They can add some flavor, texture and variety to your diet. Peanut butter on a tortilla will give you energy and meet some nutritional needs, but it will get old.

Fresh fruits and veggies keep a few days, if uncut and undamaged, but, they feel heavy, really fast.

CamperMom