I eat about the same, but somewhat less in fats and more in carbs.
Very similar though, especially in winter where I might add bacon.

I've worked out all the theory but in practice I like to lose weight while hiking, so I have no idea what the maximum is that I might be capable of eating and digesting and burning while hiking without losing weight. My main staples are Skim Milk Powder, Honey, Tea, Oatmeal, and Dried Currants; with Almonds, Dried Soup Mix, Lentils, and Beef Jerky adding some variety. When I hike with my daughter I haven't quite figured out how much to bring for her, so tend to go overboard. Try to keep it healthy though. I now pack about 1 pound/day in summer and up to 2 pounds/day in winter, when travelling alone. With my daughter I would add 1 pound/day but end up packing alot out. She likes Mr. Noodles and Tuna pouches and citrus powder drinks. Also granola bars and fruit to goes, but I try and limit those to two a day. I eat more with her because of the leftovers, but still manage to lose weight while hiking. I lose up to a pound of fat per day when hiking alone. Probably half that when hiking with my daughter.