HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway!

Posted by: HikingGeek

HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway! - 12/01/15 04:09 PM

The last year has been amazing - I spent more days on the trail than I ever have, took my first extended backpacking trip (High Sierra Trail) and I became an ambassador for 3 great companies. Posting my trip reports, gear reviews, and (newbie) questions here has been a huge part of making these things happen. For the first time in many years, I am satisfied with what's happening in my life and very excited about what the next 12 months will bring. Thanks for the help everyone!

To celebrate this great year of hiking and product testing, I’m giving away gear from some of my favorite manufacturers.

HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway!
Posted by: HikingGeek

Re: HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway! - 12/01/15 04:18 PM

Here's a direct link to the first giveaway:

http://www.hikinggeek.com/2015/11/29/welcomingwinter-tubbs-snowshoe-gaiter-raffle/

Posted by: packlite

Re: HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway! - 12/01/15 04:21 PM

Thanks for such a positive reflection. The best to you and yours for the coming year.

packlite
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway! - 12/01/15 04:31 PM

I have really enjoyed your trip reports! Even though I don't normally reply, I have looked at them and admired your photos!
Posted by: bluefish

Re: HikingGeek.com Gear Giveaway! - 12/01/15 08:48 PM

I go into cardiac arrest just reading your reports. Same for me as OM, appreciated and admired. Thanks for sharing your adventures.