Where's trailcooking.com?

Posted by: Keith

Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/26/12 10:53 PM

The site has been "under maintenance for about 3 days now . . .
Posted by: lori

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/26/12 11:41 PM

She said on facebook they are working on the site, still. They'll be back.
Posted by: sarbar

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/27/12 12:57 AM

We have the blog back up for now. My husband had some real work he has to do on it. It will be back up soon though smile The 6 week old baby isn't helping us get it done faster though laugh
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/27/12 02:39 PM

He's so cute, I wonder that you can get anything done!
Posted by: finallyME

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/27/12 05:14 PM

Wait, you have another baby? Did I miss the pictures? How is your 2 year old?

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/27/12 09:59 PM

I did smile Alistaire will be 7 weeks tomorrow and Walker turned 2 on Saturday. A few weeks agi:

And Ford, my oldest, is 15 now...eek!

The baby and I also a couple weeks ago:

He was my biggest as well. Born at 38 weeks he was 10 lbs 7 ounces, more than double the birth weight of my oldest shocked

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/28/12 03:09 PM

Also, the site is back up now smile
Posted by: finallyME

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/28/12 03:14 PM

Well, congratulations on the new one. My first two were close together (17 months apart) and my second two were close together (15 months apart). There is a big gap between number 2 and 3 (I was in Iraq). There is also a 4 year gap between 4 and 5 (miscarriages). It sure is hard when you have two babies at the same time. Here is my 2 year old's birthday. He didn't like the fact that he had to wait till we were all finished singing.
Birthday singing
Posted by: GrumpyGord

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/28/12 04:22 PM

Apparently light weight backpacking is not the same as heavy weight front packing. goodjob

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/28/12 06:41 PM

He wanted the cake laugh
So did mine...heh!

I had to have them close as I could - I turned 39 this month frown It is trying with them being so young but honestly it is easier than my teen is - hah!

Re: Where's trailcooking.com? - 03/28/12 06:43 PM

Let me tell you I was happy to lose all 47 lbs I gained in 5 weeks time. My knees are thanking me.

Although carrying the youngest on my front ain't light :p He is heavier than some peoples backpacks laugh