I just want to be happy

Posted by: PerryMK

I just want to be happy - 05/04/23 05:57 PM

A genie granted me one wish, so I said I just want to be happy.

Now I’m living in a small cottage with 6 dwarves and working in a mine.
Posted by: Glenn Roberts

Re: I just want to be happy - 05/04/23 10:16 PM

Can you name your six roommates? smile (My granddaughters tried to name all seven the other night, but could only come up with five.)

Speaking of genies, a fellow rubbed a lamp and out popped a genie, who offered to grant him one wish. The fellow explained he was afraid of airplanes and boats, and wanted to visit Hawaii, so he asked the genie to build him a bridge from California to Hawaii. "That's a huge project!" exclaimed the genie. "It would take more concrete than exists anywhere, and all the civil engineers in the world; it would take months to even get plans drawn up! How about a different wish?" The man said he had trouble getting a date, so he wanted the genie to explain women to him. The genie thought for a minute and said, "Did you want that bridge to be 2-lane or 4-lane?"
Posted by: aimless

Re: I just want to be happy - 05/04/23 11:09 PM

Hah! I memorized the Disney-version names of all seven dwarfs when I was in high school and can still rattle them off 50+ years later. Not that I've bothered to try to impress anyone with this skill for the past 45 years or thereabouts. smile

For the doubters: Happy, Dopey, Sleepy, Sneezy, Doc, Bashful & Grumpy. So there!