April Fools , don't try this at home....

Posted by: intrek38

April Fools , don't try this at home.... - 04/01/12 04:08 PM

A few years ago, my daughter pulled an April fool joke on me and got me good. She was in the kitchen doing dishes when she screamed out. As I ran in the kitchen, it had appeared she had cut her hand really good with a knife and there was blood everywhere. I freaked out which really scared her and she said it wasn't real. So I yelled at her, and a second later I said good one. But Don't Ever do that Again. Ok, so it was funny.. We still laugh about it..
Ok, so this was so wrong to do but I just couldn't help it. Pay back time.
She was in the room behind the garage so I parked the car in the middle of the garage, jacked it up, took one of the front tires off and lowered it down onto a small block of wood. I placed the floor jack a few feet away from the car, and wedged myself under the car. I had place a heavy steel pipe within reach, stood it on end and let it drop... I yelled her name 3-7 times as loud and fast as I could and she came running and tried to lift the car off of me just as I crawled out, she was in total shock. Really freaked her out, really bad... I really felt bad and shouldn't have done this.. But as we both watched the video I took of it a short while later, we just couldn't help but to just laugh..... So, this payback went a little to far and lesson learned...
Posted by: Slowfoot

Re: April Fools , don't try this at home.... - 04/03/12 05:22 PM

Reminds me of a trick my brother masterminded when I was a kid. We tipped over our swingset and propped it up a little with bricks and I slid under. Then my younger sister ran into the house yelling to my parents that the swingset fell on me. They didn't find it very funny at the time.
Posted by: anicinabe

Re: April Fools , don't try this at home.... - 05/08/12 11:06 AM

LOL That's funny I like it!