Where to Trade my Gears

Posted by: Jay Anderson

Where to Trade my Gears - 11/11/15 12:16 PM

Hello Guys,

I have many outdoor gears that I have bought before but are not being used any more. Some of them are in brand new condition and some of them are rarely used so are in very good condition. Now I want to recycle my existing gears so I can convert them to some cash. As I will offer them at a low price than the new ones in market, anybody can have almost new gears at a very low cost. But I don't know about any place I can exchange or recycle my gears. So please guys let me know where I can trade my gears.

Thanks in advance smile
Posted by: aimless

Re: Where to Trade my Gears - 11/11/15 02:04 PM

Your being located in Bangladesh will make it hard for anyone here to help you. Most of our members live in the USA with a few in Europe and shipping between these places and your country will either be expensive or, if by surface mail, very slow. As for local opportunities to trade gear in Bangladesh, I'm sure you would have more knowledge than strangers living many thousands of kilometers away.
Posted by: OregonMouse

Re: Where to Trade my Gears - 11/11/15 03:49 PM

We also do not allow new members to post for sale ads here. As aimless said, high freight costs definitely prohibit your selling to North America or Europe. In addition, there may be import duties charged. You really need to research closer to your own location.
Posted by: AMZSow

Re: Where to Trade my Gears - 12/20/15 02:46 AM

find local forum in your own country or neighbor country and sell it in such marketplace