Help with campsaver.com

Posted by: hootyhoo

Help with campsaver.com - 01/25/08 04:32 PM

Is this a reputable place?

Check this out- they got all the specs wrong -- and what is desert paddling?

I want this bag ,but since the specs are wrong it looks weird. Should I ?

I searched and found them mentioned a couple of times, but nothing refering to service.

http://www.campsaver.com/itemMatrix.asp?ic=1m6%2Dlon%2Dlft&eq=&MatrixType=2
Posted by: Dondo

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/25/08 04:39 PM

hootyhoo,

I bought my Montbell bag from them last spring at 20% off. No problems. They shipped my bag in a timely manner. Which specs are off?

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/25/08 04:48 PM

Never mind - I got so exited I thought it was the Alpine burrow. My bad. But thanks for the input. I will put them on my shopping list.

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/25/08 04:54 PM

I don't know what your time line is but last year campsaver had a Memorial Day sale of 20% off everything. That's when I got mine.

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/25/08 05:57 PM

Thanks Dondo. I might get a bag before then , But I will look for that sale around mem day
Posted by: babybunny

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/26/08 01:07 AM

Campsaver is great. I've ordered from them multiple times, returned some things, and I've never had a problem. Got my Montbell sleeping bag from them too.
Posted by: brownwetdog

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/26/08 07:23 AM

Hi Hootyhoo, I've ordered from CampSaver with no problems. I had to exhange an item for a different size and the transaction was smooth. (BTW, the bag looks very nice!) Carol
Posted by: tarbubble

Re: Help with campsaver.com - 01/27/08 09:27 AM

desert paddling would be river trips in desert areas - colorado, green, etc.

Montbell UL Alpine Burrow #3 now on sale - 02/27/08 04:43 PM

Quote:
Thanks Dondo. I might get a bag before then , But I will look for that sale around mem day

Hi Hootyhoo,

I don't know if you've gotten your bag yet but the Montbell is now on sale here.