Need help to find a backpack I saw once

Posted by: Antwankl

Need help to find a backpack I saw once - 10/30/14 04:06 AM

Hi, I'm Antoine and I'm french!
I came here because I need the help of experiences hikers!
I need to find a backpack, I saw once in a train station.
I went to my girlfriends' by train, and all the way in, I was sit 2 seats behind a guy looking like Hugh Jackman who was first watching some hiking movie, where I saw people getting on top of mountains. The guy was french, not the video. Then I saw he was designer and worked on a website logo probably, which can be a clue for me if somebody knows it. The site name was a composed of peak, bag, high, hike or something like peakbag, highpack you see? If someone has a clue on this please letme know (: the website logo was three perfect triangles, black, represnting mountains with a straight white stripe on the middle one. So if anybody has any clue, that would be great (;
Then when we had to go out of train, i saw his backpack. It was mid-sized, it only covered his back, not a massive one. It was made of some kind of yellow-golden denim, with clips and carabiners. I do not remember the brand, but it was not french, I think eastern countries like norway etc, but if you have anything post it, no matter (: worst is, I google the name, but deleted history then, and no way to recover it ... )':
It was a fancy backpack, but none from a known brand I guess. I've watched over some hiking gear, and dif not find name that was familiar.

Thanks for the help!

Posted by: aimless

Re: Need help to find a backpack I saw once - 10/30/14 01:51 PM

some kind of yellow-golden denim

In the USA denim always means a cotton fabric. It is more likely that the pack you saw was made of a rough-textured high-denier nylon fabric.

Sorry I can't help any more than this.
Posted by: Antwankl

Re: Need help to find a backpack I saw once - 10/30/14 05:11 PM

Yes, i'm pretty sure it's made of canvas or cordura, but i've watched their brand list, nothing seemed familiar to me ):
Posted by: the-gr8t-waldo

Re: Need help to find a backpack I saw once - 11/16/14 11:49 PM

the logo sounds strongly of EMERICA brand. also U.L.A.