TT Rainbow 2010

Posted by: Franco

TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/15/10 03:00 PM

Well, I promised CWF, one of the members here , that I would let him know when the 2010 Rainbow is ready.
Henry has his prototype and is about to start production , it should be ready for shipping mid April.
The major advantage on this version is that two mats fit in and still have a bit of a bathtub floor.
The other tweaks are the same as with the Double Rainbow 2010.
See details here.
http://www.tarptent.com/rainbow2010.html

As of yesterday I am no longer just a Tarptent fan but will have a closer working relationship with Henry.
I will post some details in a couple of weeks.
Franco
Posted by: CWF

Re: TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/15/10 03:36 PM

Thanks Franco!
Posted by: Rick_D

Re: TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/15/10 03:47 PM

You going to be supplying Henry with the anti-joey netting demanded by antipodean lightweighters?

Cheers,

Originally Posted By Franco

As of yesterday I am no longer just a Tarptent fan but will have a closer working relationship with Henry.
I will post some details in a couple of weeks.
Franco

Re: TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/15/10 04:58 PM

As you are provably aware we keep roos as pets , but possums and wombats can be a problem. Working on that at the moment.
(that is when I get the Moment)
The idea is to have some shelters here in Melbourne for folk to look at and play with.
I have only been playing with the solo shelters so far because that is my main interest.

Franco

(fly Qantas)

Posted by: phat

Re: TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/15/10 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By Franco
A

Hey that looks familiar - Tasmania?

Re: TT Rainbow 2010 - 03/16/10 01:30 AM

Yes Phat, you lucky sod, I have heard of your Tasmanian excursion.
We all like to make fun of Tasmania here in Australia (that is a joke..) but the walks are pretty nice. And so is the salmon,beer, cheese,cream, porcini mushrooms,beer, truffles(!) beer ... oh never mind it's 90f here in Melbourne, I really need to go for a walk, somewhere cooler.
BTW, those are pademelons, smaller than wallabies and kangaroos.
Franco