Pocket Survival Kits

Posted by: FloridaAdventure

Pocket Survival Kits - 11/05/11 06:57 PM

Here is a link to some Pocket survival kits my buddy Jon made from stuff lying around his house. Hope you enjoy!

Altoids PSK and Cellphone Case PSK (annotated)

Posted by: Jimshaw

Re: Pocket Survival Kits - 11/06/11 03:39 PM

Hi
It would appear that you are trying to bring some ideas and videos to our attention that are not necesarily outside of our area of interest, thanks but since this is your third post we would like to read more about how the content is of personal interest to you and we want to be sure that this is not advertising.

Pocket survival kits have been discussed here. Most of us are hikers or campers and the gear that we carry takes care of our needs and a PSK would just be extra weight. wink Not that they're not fun to make and to assemble all that stuff, but the fact is that they have little practical application and are of little or no value to campers. frown

Anyway like I say welcome and keep up the fun stuff and share with us. Hang around and we'll show you why we don't need no stinking PSK... grin
Jim
Posted by: balzaccom

Re: Pocket Survival Kits - 11/06/11 10:57 PM

Thank you, Jim!
Posted by: FloridaAdventure

Re: Pocket Survival Kits - 11/08/11 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By Jimshaw
Hi
It would appear that you are trying to bring some ideas and videos to our attention that are not necesarily outside of our area of interest, thanks but since this is your third post we would like to read more about how the content is of personal interest to you and we want to be sure that this is not advertising.

Pocket survival kits have been discussed here. Most of us are hikers or campers and the gear that we carry takes care of our needs and a PSK would just be extra weight. wink Not that they're not fun to make and to assemble all that stuff, but the fact is that they have little practical application and are of little or no value to campers. frown

Anyway like I say welcome and keep up the fun stuff and share with us. Hang around and we'll show you why we don't need no stinking PSK... grin
Jim

I understand your concerns, I will adjust my posts accordingly.