My backyard is a toe of a pine tree dotted 5,000 year old lava flow with cougars and coyotes. My backyard is almost as wild as anyplace I have ever hiked to. shocked That affects my need to "go camping"

Anyway one day we were at the Deschutes river and fat old guy in a kayak told me that Kayaks are the senior equalizer, especially for those with a strong upper body and bad legs and who are overweight. I have a seagoing 16 foot kayak that is very thin and fast and has 1,200 cubic inches of storage for gear for Kayak Camping. happy

I also am a dirt-biker and I want to backpack with an ultralight motorcycle. I have carried many packs on my back on motorcycles but on a dirt-bike in the local high desert, I want to keep the whole thing under 20 pounds including tools and maybe an old Sigg fuel bottle with a bit of spare gasoline. I'll post my gear list.

Maybe I'll get to try this in a week or so, its like I'm retired and have to much time, I can jump on a bike anytime and go. SPOILED
Jim