I think I may be turning into a hammocker. I wondered what all the fuss was so I bought some material at Walmart and made a "test hammock" using imrisk's design

http://www.imrisk.com/testhammock/testhammock.htm

and I've been trying it out. Very comfortable and I will certainly use it on my hikes this spring. But now I'm thinking about summer and all the mosquitoes. I'm wondering if I ought to get a professionally made hammock with a built-in bug net.

Now I don't want to start a flame war here about who makes the best hammocks. Both Hennessy and Speer offer fine hammocks but each uses a slightly different approach to bug netting. Hennessy has the netting sewn to the hammock and you climb in through the bottom. The Speer is a top-entry and the bug netting closes with velcro.

The Speer has the advantage that you can leave the netting off when you don't need it which you can't do with a Hennessy. That's attractive. But I'm worried that if I turn around in the night the velcro will pop open and I'll get bit. Is this a concern at all? Does someone have experience with the Speer they would be willing to share?

Thanks,
Heber